Elk In Progress

To see the final mount click here.




This is a set of antlers that I have had for some time. They have been bouncing around my dad's garage and then hanging out at my house for a while. I finally decided to put them on a form. He's not a monster elk but looks pretty good. I am in the process of mounting him and he is currently in the drying stage. Excuse the pins and cardboard, they are there to keep things in place until he dries completely. When he is finished, I'll post him in the "elk" tab on this site. Just thought it would be fun to post these "in progress" pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Love this, Luke! I think this is just such a cool thing. Thanks for taking the time to show me how it's done when I was there last time. I really think it's awesome and I love your blog. Fun to see what you're up to. ---- And if I ever need a taxidermist . . . well, you'll be the first one I call. :)

    ReplyDelete